North Eastern Railway (NER Gorakhpur) has announced the result for Trade Apprentice recruitment on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to check the list of shortlisted candidates. Enrollment number and name of shortlisted candidates have been released on the website. Candidates should also check their reporting date and reporting time from the list released.
CLICK HERE To Download The List
Candidates are shortlisted according to their category and trade. Online applications were invited for the recruitment drive. The candidates who applied for the recruitment drive are shortlisted depending upon their academic records. A total of 745 vacant positions are to be filled under the apprentice recruitment process.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years
Educational Qualification: High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade
No. of Act Apprentice Positions: 745
Date of Online Application: 30 Nov to 29 Dec 2018
Job Location: Lucknow & Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Exam to Be in July Second week, Admit Card Expected Soon
- RRB Admit Card 2019 for 14033 Junior Engineer Stage I CBT Exam
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: Download with these steps
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Register Online For 432 Apprentice Posts
- RRB ALP & Technician DV Test Admit Card Released, Click Here To Download Now