The Reserve Bank of India has released the Security Guard 2018 Exam result on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should go to the official website and check their exam result now. The examination was conducted on 27 Dec 2018 and the result regarding the same has been released now. Around 270 vacant posts are to be filled through the examination.
Steps to check RBI Security Guard Exam Result 2018
- Open the official website rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click on the RBI Security Guard 2018 exam result link.
- Now, you will land on the result page.
- Enter your registration number and other details as required.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Your result will appear on your screen in pdf format.
- Check your result and save a copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE To Check Your Result Now
The result is available in pdf format on the official website. The candidates who will clear the exam will be recruited at around 270 vacant posts of security guard in Reserve Bank of India. Competitive students are advised to keep visiting safalta education portal for all news and updates regarding such exams.
- Location: India
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Concludes Today, Apply Now for 2000 Vacant Posts
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- SBI 8904 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Applications Last date May 03, Check Details
- SBI PO Pre Exam 2019 Free Mock Test
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Application Process Ending Soon, Apply Now