Staff Selection Commission has finally released the SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam Result 2017 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should visit the official website to check their SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 Score Card. The SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 was conducted from 20 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017. A total of 1,61,196 students have appeared for the computer-based exam for recruitment to Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD). If you have appeared for the exam, go through the steps given below to download your SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam Result 2017 from the official website.
Steps to Download SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam Result 2017
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the 'results' link.
- On the next page, click on 'Others' link.
- Now click on 'SCORES OF CANDIDATES IN COMPUTER BASED WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT EXAMINATION 2017'.
- Provide your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password to login and check your result.
- Take a printout of your result for future reference.
- Location: India
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC-CHSLTier-I (GK-Pointers) In Hindi
- E-Book SSC-CHSLTier-I (GK-Pointers) In Hindi
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 Correction Window Opens,Visit Till 18 Oct 2018
- Best Test Series For SSC Stenographer Group (C & D) Exam Subject Wise
- Preparing for SSC CGL Exam 2018? Here Are Some Essential Tips For You