The online registration for the most-awaited, Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2019 is beginning from today, August 14, 2019.
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship programme is conducted by the Amar Ujala Foundation for students welfare. Students are invited to apply for the scholarship programme.
To avail the benefits of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship programme, students have to submit the online application form on or before August 31, 2019.
Students are advised to visit the following official website to apply online for the scholarship exam:
♦ Amar Ujala Foundation - foundation.amarujala.com, or
♦ Amar Ujala - amarujala.com
Students can also apply with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2019:
- Students are required to apply online for the scholarship examination.
- Students have to submit all the required information while filling online application.
- The examination will be held in the offline mode at various centres scheduled for it.
- While filling the form, the students will be able to select the city for the written examination as per their convenience.
- Students can select the examination centre among the 50 cities options available in the form.
- The time, date and venue of the examination centre will be mentioned in the admit card of the students.
- Students are required to submit a valid email id
Note: The admit card for the online exam will be sent on the email id provided in the application form. No, admit card will be sent through offline mode.
Like last year, this time;
- A scholarship of Rs 30,000 will be given to the 18 successful students of class 9th and 10th of the regional board.
- A scholarship of Rs 50,000 will be given to the 18 successful students of class 11th and 12th of the regional board.
- Students applying for the scholarship exam must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the board exam
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 1.50 Lakhs.
The applications will be filled through online mode only and the admit card will also be issued online.
Last year, more than one lakh students have applied for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship exam. 36 successful students had been honoured with the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship of the total amount of Rs. 14.4 Lakhs.
Instructions to Apply:
♦ Certificates size should not exceed 1 MB
Students will be required to submit a scanned copy of a photo, mark sheet of their previous class and domicile certificate. No document’s size should be more than 1 MB, otherwise, your application will not be approved.
♦ Two scholarships for the blind
Similar to last year, this year also special scholarship will be given to two blind students. Such students can bring assistants in the examination. It should be noted that only a student of one class lower can be their assistant. The assistant must have to carry the school's I-card with them.
♦ Only one form accepted from a mobile number
While filling the form, students should keep in mind that only one form will be filled through one mobile number. If a student filled more than one form from a mobile number, the form will not be accepted. So fill only one form from one mobile number.
- Location: India
- Sarkari Naukri 2019 Alert: Top 5 Jobs in Terms of Better Salary and Other Benefits
- Career Counselling With Motivational Guru and Maths Subject Expert Abhinay Sharma on July 20 at 06:00pm
- CTET JULY 2019 Exam Analysis of Paper 1& 2
- CTET July 2019: Last Minute Preparation Tips
- CTET 2019 Exam: Revise Through These Questions, Take this Simple Test