The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 examination. The examination is scheduled to be held tomorrow that is on July 7, 2019.
All those aspirants who are going to appear for the examination on July 7, 2019, must be prepared through various study materials. While studying each and every topic and covering the syllabus, candidates should do practice by preparing through the previous years’ test papers as well.
CTET previous year question papers are a great source to prepare for the exam. It’s not only giving the clear idea of the major topics trending over the year but also inform the students about the pattern of the exam.
To qualify for the exam, applicants must solve the previous year question papers. During the practice, candidates must try to solve CTET question Papers within the allotted time limit. It will help aspirants to enhance their time management skills.
Here previous question papers are given, for practice aspirants can go through these question papers.
Here are the links to previous years paper and their answer keys:
- Location: India, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2019; Apply Online before August 31, 2019
- Sarkari Naukri 2019 Alert: Top 5 Jobs in Terms of Better Salary and Other Benefits
- Career Counselling With Motivational Guru and Maths Subject Expert Abhinay Sharma on July 20 at 06:00pm
- CTET JULY 2019 Exam Analysis of Paper 1& 2
- CTET 2019 Exam: Revise Through These Questions, Take this Simple Test