Child Development and Pedagogy is one of the essential section in CTET 2018. 30 Multiple Choice Questions would be asked from this section. This section is included in the CTET Question Paper to assess the knowledge of candidates in Child Development, Moral Education, Inclusive Growth. As the name suggests, Child Development a well-defined process through which infant develop and pedagogy mean the process of learning. As a whole, these sections include questions based on the Development of Child and Methodology used for it. We are providing here 10 most important CTET Questions from the exam point of view. The candidates preparing for CTET Exam should practice the questions and give your best in the CTET Exam.
1. Which is called the period of infancy
a. birth to 1 year
b. birth to 3 years
c. birth to 2 years
d. 2 to 3 years
2. As per Piaget, a child who is between 2 and 7 years lies in the _______ stage of cognitive development.
b. Concrete operational(
c. Formal operational
3. Development of the child succeeds from _______to _______.
a. complex → hard
b. general → specific
c. specific → general
d. simple → easy
4. When adults adjust themselves to the assistance provided by them to facilitate the progression of the child from current to the potential level of performance, it is known as:
a. Participatory learning
b. Proximal development
d. Collaborative learning
5. The process which involves the changes from existing schemas to introduce new information is called
6. In middle childhood, speech is more _______ rather than_______.
a. socialized, egocentric
b. egocentric, socialised
c. animistic, socialised
d. mature, immature
7. The child centred education includes
a. handsful on activities for kids.
b. activities that do not include play.
c. children sitting in a corner.
d. learning in a restricted environment.
8. In a class, the teacher observed Rudransh playing self-composed music on his keyboard. The class teacher thought Rudransh seemed to be high in _______ intelligence.
9. When does a teacher consider boys better in mathematics than girls, Which trait of the teacher is mentioned here?
b. gender biased
10. Inclusive education signifies that we should change the_______ to fit the _______.
d. Child / environment
Aspirants Can Practice for Paper-I with Free Mock Test
- CTET 2019 Paper- I (Class I TO V) Free Mock Test In English
- सीटीईटी पेपर-I (कक्षा I से V) फ्री मॉक टेस्ट
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts