The Railways Recruitment Boards (RRB) and the Railways Recruitment Cells (RRC) are two different recruitment bodies. While there are 21 RRBs which are named after cities, there are only 16 RRCs divided into zones encompassing multiple cities. Since the Indian Railways is the biggest recruiter, it provides maximum employment in the country. Both the recruitment bodies manage the task of hiring candidates at group C and group D level into the Indian Railways.
The recruitment drive under the RRCs is generally at lower pay grade as compared to those of RRBs. Major vacancies such as loco pilot, technical, JE are handled by RRB and group D and some group C level recruitments are managed by RRCs.The latest group D recruitment to hire over 1 lakh candidates are being managed by the Railways Recruitment Cells (RRC).
Meanwhile, this year the Railways have also introduced EWS quota for the first time for the recruitment process. To avail this, candidates must have a valid income and asset certificate issued by the competent authority to apply against vacancies reserved for EWS. These documents will be checked during the document verification round. The certificate should be for the financial year 2017-18.
Click Here to get Link Related to RRB Group D Recruitment and Result 2019
- Location: India
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now
- NIFT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 179 Vacant Posts of Assistant Professor
- Registration is Mandatory for All kinds of Jobs