The Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) is beginning from 7 April. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JEE Main 2019 Paper-2 of Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning courses on April 7 while Paper-1 will be conducted on April 8, 9, 10 and 12 with kicking off the all-India exams.
As per the reports, with a few questions requiring pen and pencil drawings, Paper-2 will be held partially in CBT and offline mode. While Paper-1 of JEE Main 2019 will be held in CBT mode only on April 8, 9, 10 and 12.
The first phase of the exam will be conducted from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, while the second phase will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The Entry will be closed half an hour before the time of exam.
Candidates should go through the article to prepare last-minute strategy to score well in exam as it’s time for the final nail in the coffin.
- Centre Tips: Candidates must remember to carry admit card and Id proof with them. Reach the exam hall with some time in hand, to avoid running into problems that cause sudden delays. Don't carry any textbook, calculators, electronic watches and other electronic devices which are strictly prohibited.
- Proper Planning: The aspirants need to make a proper plan to attempt the paper in due time. Make a time slot for each section and start with attempting those questions which you can easily solve in one-go. Leave tricky and time taking questions for the time remaining.
- Time Management: Time management is the most essential requisite for the exam. Generally, the paper is framed to check the speed of the candidates in solving the queries and subject-specific questions in the shortest possible time. So don't waste more than 40 seconds on a particular question.
- Prioritization: Time management is all about prioritization of your work and incorporating all your activities in a prioritized fashion. Give priority to your work with full focus and confidence. Don't waste time in other activities or watching what others are doing.
Analyse the result of the test and identify your mistakes talking to your friends and mentor if needed. However, applying this last-minute strategy will help you to score well in all competitive exams. Team Safalta wishes you good luck for the exams.
“Nothing will happen unless you take the initiative to do it.”
- Location: India
- New education policy will be launched soon in India Under Government's First Hundred Days Agenda
- Role of Sports Quota in Government Jobs
- Board Results 2019: Know How to Choose Correct Stream, Career
- JEE Main 2019 Rank will help Students for Admission in BTech Regular Program 2019
- Courses After Class 10th, Choose According to Your Strengths and Interests