The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), is inviting applications from start-up and private companies for them to take part in a three-month pilot programme to develop new technologies for space.
The US space agency said, Applications for this programme will be accepted till April 7, 2019, and a total of 10 companies will be selected. This programme will focus primarily on technologies that can be applied to space including-
♦Digital design coupled to advanced manufacturing,
♦Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI)
♦Machine Learning (ML)
"We want to assist these companies in developing their own technologies and becoming commercial successes. NASA will also benefit by collaborating with these companies," said Tom Cwik, Manager of the Space Technology Office at Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, California.
Steps to apply for NASA New Space Technologies programme:
- Firstly visit the official website, i.e., techstars.com.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link given on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now Enter your credentials and log-in to the page.
According to the reports, the accelerator programme will start from July 15. After developing their concepts and business plans within a three-month period, the teams will then presents their results to the NASA community, co-sponsors and private investors at a demo day in October, NASA said.
- Location: India
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now
- NIFT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 179 Vacant Posts of Assistant Professor