As we all know that the examination of Senior Secondary Board is underway. Many students have planned in which direction they have to pursue their career in the future. Here is some career guidance for those students who are pursuing intermediate with PCB. If you have a dream of becoming a doctor then it is very important for you to know how to proceed in this field.
Students who are planning to pursue a career in Medical and Para-Medical Sciences should have to appear for the NEET-UG exam which is going to be held on May 05, 2019. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is specially framed for students to get admission in undergraduate MBBS and BDS courses in government and private colleges.
What is NEET?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical course (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental course (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India.
NEET-UG: Some Important Information About NEET
- From 2019, NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves by 2013.
- NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India.
- NEET-UG syllabus consists of concepts taught in standard 11 and 12 in the Indian School Systems.
How to Apply for NEET?
Official notification of NEET exam is issued in July and online applications for registration of NEET exams begin in November. The organization gives one to two extra weeks for online fee payment. National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET) for the current year's registration is usually held in the month of May of the coming year.
The agency issue Exam Hall Ticket two-three weeks before the exam date and released the Answer Key and OMR sheet within a week after the completion of examination.
"Remeber the power to change the world is in your hands. Use it!"
- Location: India
- Manohar Parrikar: An ordinary person with an extraordinary Vision
- RRB Made Changes in Selection Procedure for Group D, Get Complete Details Here
- Studying Sociology as a Subject in a Management Degree?
- ऐसे पढ़ेंगे तो एग्जाम के लिए कम समय में हो जाएगी ज्यादा तैयारी
- Four Ways To Reply Job Interview Questions