Success doesn't require magic, it requires hardwork and dedicated approach towards the goal. We are living in an era where women are still considered to be as secondary citizens while girls are proving themselves at every platform, even overpowering men to claim their well-deserved place in society. Here is the success story of Shivani Sharma that will make you believe that all a girl needs to succeed in life is just a chance and nothing else.
The results of NEET (PG) 2018 were announced on 14 January 2019. This is one of the most popular and anticipated exam among youth. The announcement of the result brought a smile to the face of Mr. Yogesh Sharma, who is a proud father of Shivani Sharma. Shivani secured All India 16th rank in the NEET PG Result 2018 making her parents along with entire Aligarh district proud. Her mother Anupam Sharma is a principal of a private school and she knows the importance of education in a girl's life. Father Yogesh Sharma is an engineer in railways and he always encouraged her daughter towards studies. Her maternal uncle Surendra shared her success story.
Shivani was always a bright student and she achieved the All India 16th rank in her very first attempt in NEET exam. She dedicates her success to her parents and now she dreams to clear the UPSC Civil Service Exam. Her success speaks for her now and her story encourages each and every girl in our nation to excel.
- Location: India
- Join us for the most awaited Career Counselling Session To be Held on July 13 at 6.30 pm
- SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam 2019: Latest Exam Pattern & Preparation Tips to Boost your Scores
- 15 Days to CTET July 2019 Exam, Cover These Important Topics to Score Better
- Preparation Strategy for RRB NTPC 2019 Which will Help you Crack the Exam
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 All India topper Bhavik Bansal Shares his Success Mantra