Uttkarsh Tomar of Shyam Vihar Colony, located at Kankhal in Haridwar, has achieved 306th rank in the UPSC examination and has brightened the name of Haridwar across the country. The journey of Uttkarsh to pass the Civil Service Exam has been quite inspiring. Uttkarsh has achieved success in every examination he took.
Uttkarsh Tomar has studied Intermediate from Delhi Public School, Ranipur. He was the topper of his school. He was selected for IIT Kharagpur, but due to lack of mechanical engineering course in the college, he completed his BTech from NIT, Kurukshetra and also topped here. While studying in college, he got placement in the USA based company and posted to Bangalore. After six months of working there he quit the job.
Uttkarsh got All India 70th rank in Gate examination. For MTech, he got selected for IIT Mumbai and ISC Bangalore. Later, Uttkarsh joined the Bhabha Atomic Research Center. After working one month there he got a job in BHEL, Haridwar. For his desire to do something bigger in life, he left working after two months and started preparing for UPSC. In the year 2017, he achieved 19th rank in Indian Engineering Service (IES). He passed the IFS examination with 14th rank and now got 306th rank in the Civil Examination.
Remember- "Without struggle, success has no value"
UPSC RESULT 2018: LOVE FOR ECONOMICS MADE HIMADRI AN IAS
- Location: India
- Join us for the most awaited Career Counselling Session To be Held on July 13 at 6.30 pm
- SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam 2019: Latest Exam Pattern & Preparation Tips to Boost your Scores
- 15 Days to CTET July 2019 Exam, Cover These Important Topics to Score Better
- Preparation Strategy for RRB NTPC 2019 Which will Help you Crack the Exam
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 All India topper Bhavik Bansal Shares his Success Mantra