Uttkarsh Tomar of Shyam Vihar Colony, located at Kankhal in Haridwar, has achieved 306th rank in the UPSC examination and has brightened the name of Haridwar across the country. The journey of Uttkarsh to pass the Civil Service Exam has been quite inspiring. Uttkarsh has achieved success in every examination he took.
Uttkarsh Tomar has studied Intermediate from Delhi Public School, Ranipur. He was the topper of his school. He was selected for IIT Kharagpur, but due to lack of mechanical engineering course in the college, he completed his BTech from NIT, Kurukshetra and also topped here. While studying in college, he got placement in the USA based company and posted to Bangalore. After six months of working there he quit the job.
Uttkarsh got All India 70th rank in Gate examination. For MTech, he got selected for IIT Mumbai and ISC Bangalore. Later, Uttkarsh joined the Bhabha Atomic Research Center. After working one month there he got a job in BHEL, Haridwar. For his desire to do something bigger in life, he left working after two months and started preparing for UPSC. In the year 2017, he achieved 19th rank in Indian Engineering Service (IES). He passed the IFS examination with 14th rank and now got 306th rank in the Civil Examination.
Remember- "Without struggle, success has no value"
UPSC RESULT 2018: LOVE FOR ECONOMICS MADE HIMADRI AN IAS
- Location: India
- ISC 12th Topper Became DCP for a Day, Know the Whole Story
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2019: Meet the Topper Harsh Chaudhary who Aims to Become an Army Officer
- CBSE Class 12th Result 2019: Three Daughters of Meerut District Secured The All India Third Rank
- CBSE 12th District Topper 2019 Secured 96.6% Without Any Tuition
- JEE Main April 2019: Meet All India Rank 01 holder Shubhan Srivastava and know about him