Airports Authority India has published the official notification for recruitment of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. 64 vacant posts have been released by the AAI. Aspirants can apply online. The last date to apply online is 05 Dec 2018. Interested candidates, please go through the complete recruitment details such as important dates, selection process, eligibility criteria etc. Aspirants should download the official notification which is available on the official website.
Details Of Posts For AAI Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Total Number of the Posts: 64 Posts
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply Online through the official website from 05 Nov 2018 to 05 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM. After filling the application form, pay the exam fee and click on submit button. Download the application form and take a printout for future use.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: Airports Authority India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/05
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/12/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years as on 30 Sep 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 years as on 30 Sep 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam (Computer Based Test), physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
- Application Fees: Rs.400/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and there is no application fee for reserved/PWD/Female/ Ex-servicemen applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have passed 10th and 3 years regular Diploma in Fire / Mechanical/ Automobile with minimum 50% marks or passed12th class (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Pay Scale: Rs.12500 – 28500/-
- Name Of Post: Junior Assistant Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 64
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 700052
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps