Airports Authority India has released the official notification for recruitment drive on 07 Senior Assistant & Assistant (Office) NE Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online through prescribed format. Interested candidates should check the complete recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, important date, details of posts, selection process, pay scale etc. Visi the official website and download the notification.
Details Of Posts For AAI Recruitment 2018
Senior Assistant (Steno) NE-6: 05 Posts
Senior Assistant(Finance) NE-6:01 Posts
Assistant (Office) NE-5:01 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 07 Posts
How To Apply For AAI Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 05 Nov 2018 at 10:00 Am to 05 Dec 2018. The link will be activated on 05 Nov 2018. Follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: Airports Authority India has released the official notification for recruitment drive on 07 Senior Assistant & Assistant (Office) NE Posts.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/05
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 years as on 30 Sep 2018
- Selection Procedure:
As per the AAI notification.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have completed Graduation with relevant experience. To know post wise education details, please go through the official notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs.13400-30,500/-For Assistant (Office) posts and Rs.14,500-33,500/- for other posts
- Name Of Post: Senior Assistant & Assistant (Office) NE Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 07
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 700052
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts