Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Apprentice posts. A total of 120 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Apprentice (NR)
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Field/ Traders||No Of Vacancy|
|Computer Science (Graduate)||15|
|Computer Science (Diploma)||15|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Airports Authority of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/17
- Minimum Age (in Year): 26 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 31 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
As per the AAI notification, read the advertisement for complete educational details.
- Pay Scale: According to AAI norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts