Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has invited applications for recruitment on Security Agent posts. A total of 68 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Security Agent
No Of Posts: 68 Posts
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
Address: AddGeneral Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited, Airlines House, St.Thomas Mount Post Office, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 016.
- Location: Kerala
- Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/25
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: ₹18,360 per month
- Name Of Post: Security Agent
- Number Of Vacancies: 68
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam Admit Card Declared, Download Now
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts