All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Data Collector posts for UNICEF project. UNICEF funded project titled "Assessment of Immunization status in low performing districts of Bihar". A total of 40 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
To Dr. C.M. Singh,
Department of Community and Family Medicine,
First Floor, College Building, AIIMS Patna, Pin Code- 801507
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/12/06
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/12/18
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1000/- Per Day
- Name Of Post: Data Collector
- Number Of Vacancies: 40
- Employment Type: OTHER
- Postal Code: 801507
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2018: प्राइवेट सेक्रेटरी के पदों पर करें अप्लाई
- BHEL Recruitment 2018:Apply For Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2018: Apply For Deputy Manager & Officer Posts
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 11 Private Secretary & Other Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 26 Senior Assistant Posts