All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS), Patna has issued notification for the recruitment of 104 posts. The AIIMS Recruitment 2019 is for the appointment of Senior resident posts in the various department. Applicants should read the advertisement to know the recruitment details like important dates, pay scale details of posts, application fee, selection process, age limit, educational qualification and so on.
The eligible candidates can apply through the given format before the last date i.e May 31, 2019. till 05: 00 PM. Interested candidates read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
Details of Post For AIIMS Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Department||No Of Vacancy|
|General Medicine & Medical Super-speciality||26|
|General Surgery & Surgical Super-speciality||13|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||3|
|Community Medicine / Family Medicine||3|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3|
How to Apply For AIIMS Recruitment 2019: Applicants may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificate such as the sequence of- Bank Draft of the application fee, Date of Birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, PhD/ DM/ M.Ch. /MD/ MS/ DNB/ Certificate, Caste certificate/ OPH certificate (if applicable) and mark sheets of Final MBBS Examination through proper channel only to Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507, on or before May 31, 2019. Candidates should check the advertisement notification.
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep checking safalta education portal regularly
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS), Patna
- Address, If Form Offline: To Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507.
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/31
- Maximum Age (in Year): Applicants age should not be less than 37 years.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC, applicants have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 1500/- and for SC/ST, applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs.1200/- through Demand Draft in favour of “AIIMS, Patna” payable at Patna.
- Education Qualification:
- Applicants must have a postgraduate Medical degree viz. M Ch/MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ in their relevant disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Applicants who want to apply for Non-Medical posts (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology) must have possessed Medical M.Sc. qualification viz. Human Anatomy, Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology Degree in the subject concerned discipline. PhD in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute. And for Dentistry posts should have done MDS from any recognized university.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 67700/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Senior Resident Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 104
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps