All India Institute of Speech & Hearing (AIISH) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Data Entry Operator & Other posts. A total of 06 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Research Officer - 03 Posts
Research Associate - 02 Posts
Data Entry Operator - 01 Post
Details of Walk-In Interview: A walk-in interview will be conducted for the candidates who are willing to apply for the job requirement. The interview will be conducted on 09 Jan 2019 at
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing,
Manasa Gangothri, Mysuru.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: All India Institute of Speech & Hearing
- Interview Date: 2019/01/09
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed B.E, M.Ed.Spl.Edn(HI)/ M.S.Ed(HI) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Data Entry Operator & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 06
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 570006
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KEAM 2019 First Phase Allotment List to Release Today, Check Details Here
- NBRI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Scientist & Principal Scientist Vacancy
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 for 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 68 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts, Apply online Now