Air India Limited has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor posts. A total of 52 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc send to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi -110037 on or before August 09, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification & Application Form
- Location: India
- Organization: Air India Limited
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/09
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 1000/- For SC/ST- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Qualification Sr. Supervisor Graduate from recognized University or its equivalent. Supervisor 10+2 from a recognized Board with 01-year diploma in Hotel Management/01 year Diploma in Food & Beverage Service/ Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery /Craftsmanship course in Food Production & Patisserie /Catering.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor
- Number Of Vacancies: 52
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts