Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post has issued an official notification regarding recruitment on Multi-Tasking posts. The total number of posts offered is 46. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Multi Tasking Staff
No Of Posts: 46 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No Of Posts|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Test.
- Application Fees: For All Candidates (Application fee)- Rs. 100/- For Male candidates (UR/OBC/Ex-S) Examination fee- Rs. 400/- For Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates Examination fee- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- Level-1
- Name Of Post: Multi Tasking Staff
- Number Of Vacancies: 46
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts