Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post has issued an official notification regarding recruitment on Multi-Tasking posts. The total number of posts offered is 46. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Multi Tasking Staff
No Of Posts: 46 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No Of Posts|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Test.
- Application Fees: For All Candidates (Application fee)- Rs. 100/- For Male candidates (UR/OBC/Ex-S) Examination fee- Rs. 400/- For Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates Examination fee- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- Level-1
- Name Of Post: Multi Tasking Staff
- Number Of Vacancies: 46
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts