Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post has issued an official notification regarding recruitment on Multi-Tasking posts. The total number of posts offered is 46. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Multi Tasking Staff
No Of Posts: 46 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No Of Posts|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Test.
- Application Fees: For All Candidates (Application fee)- Rs. 100/- For Male candidates (UR/OBC/Ex-S) Examination fee- Rs. 400/- For Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates Examination fee- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- Level-1
- Name Of Post: Multi Tasking Staff
- Number Of Vacancies: 46
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts