Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Lecturers posts. A total of 405 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Lecturers
Number Of Posts: 405
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/26
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test & Online Main Examination.
- Application Fees: Application Processing fee (All Candidates) 250/- Examination Fee (Gen/OBC Only) 120/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in an appropriate subject or branch.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Name Of Post: Lecturers
- Number Of Vacancies: 405
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts