Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Statistical Officer posts. A total of 405 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Post Offered: Assistant Statistical Officer
Number Of Posts: 78
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test & Online Main Examination.
- Application Fees: Application Processing fee (All Candidates) 250/- Examination Fee (Gen/OBC Only) 80/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/Commerce/Economics/Computer Science with statistics as one of the main subjects.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24,440 – Rs. 71,510/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Statistical Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 78
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts