Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistant posts. A total of 54 vacant posts have been released by the Karnataka Bank. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.apcob.org form July 10, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Exam.
- Application Fees: For General/BC Candidates- Rs.590/- For SC/ST/PC/EXS- Rs.413/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed graduates from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Staff Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 54
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here