Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. A total of 23 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Carried Forward) - 06 Posts
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Fresh Vacancies) - 17 Posts
How to Apply: Applying for the recruitment process includes filling OTPR and then applying online. Check official notification for complete details.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 34 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on CBT and Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 80/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,460 – Rs.84,970/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Number Of Vacancies: 23
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 - Apply for 662 Jailor & Warder Posts
- MPSC Preliminary Exam 2019 Answer Key Released, Check How To Download
- AP Govt Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 155 Staff Nurses Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts