Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. A total of 23 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Carried Forward) - 06 Posts
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Fresh Vacancies) - 17 Posts
How to Apply: Applying for the recruitment process includes filling OTPR and then applying online. Check official notification for complete details.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 34 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on CBT and Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 80/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,460 – Rs.84,970/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Number Of Vacancies: 23
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps
- SPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Pre Exam 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here Now