Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. A total of 23 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Carried Forward) - 06 Posts
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (Fresh Vacancies) - 17 Posts
How to Apply: Applying for the recruitment process includes filling OTPR and then applying online. Check official notification for complete details.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 34 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on CBT and Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 80/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,460 – Rs.84,970/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Number Of Vacancies: 23
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- THANE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION RECRUITMENT 2018: अटेंडेंट के पदों पर साक्षात्कार से पाएं नौकरी
- GHC Recruitment 2018: Apply For Stenographer Posts
- Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Invitation for 24 Attendant Posts
- APPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Various Horticulture Officer Posts
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018: Apply for Project Associate & Other Posts