Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer Posts. A total of 430 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
NOTE: Earlier, the application process was to start on March 05, 2019 But due to technical reasons the recruitment process was postponed to March 8, 2019
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Forest Beat Officer||330|
|Assistant Beat Officer||100|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/26
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test & Online Main Examination.
- Application Fees: Application Processing fee (All Candidates) - 250/- Examination Fee (Gen/OBC Only) - 80/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed Intermediate Examination or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per APPSC Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts