Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commision (APPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Junior Lecturer posts. A total of 237 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commision
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/18
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test, Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-
- Name Of Post: Junior Lecturer
- Number Of Vacancies: 237
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- OHPC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 115 Trainee Posts
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today