Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has come up with official notification for recruitment drive on 33 Field Investigator Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, important dates etc. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Details of Posts For APPSC Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Field Investigator
Total Number of the Posts: 33 Posts
How To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2019: Eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website on or before 08 March 2019. Follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding jobs, exams, and Study Material
- Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Viva-Voice/Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- for APST applicants and Rs.150/- for other applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce with Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/ Economics as one of the subjects or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts