Bank Note Press has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 02 posts. BNP Recruitment 2019 is for an appointment of Medical Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested aspirants should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the recruitment details including details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of Posts ITBP Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Medical Officer (Child specialist)||01|
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019
The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Organization: Bank Note Press
- Interview Date: 2019/06/01
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Medical Officer MBBS Degree from any institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with Degree/Diploma in Pediatrics. Medical Officer (Child specialist) As per the above qualification with Degree/Diploma in Pediatrics.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy