Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has invited applications for recruitment on Upper Divisional Clerk & Stenographer posts. A total of 60 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 47 Posts
Stenographer Grade-III - 13 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Certificate Verification.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): NILL
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Degree / B.E or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/-
- Name Of Post: Upper Divisional Clerk & Stenographer
- Number Of Vacancies: 60
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts