Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has issued the official notification for recruitment of Scientific Assistant posts. A total of 05 vacant posts have been released by the BARC. Walk-in-Interview will be held on April 11, 2019 as per the respective posts. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
|Date of Interview||11 April 2019 at 13:30 hrs|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
How To Apply For BARC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants may attend the Written/Practical test/Interview as per the respective post and will reach to the following address given below:
Address- Conference Room No. I, Ground Floor, Behind BARC Hospital Library, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400 094.
- Location: India
- Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Interview Date: 2019/04/11
- Maximum Age (in Year): 50 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed P.G, B.Sc, Diploma of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIA Recruitment 2019: Apply for Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Posts
- JAM 2020 to be conducted by IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi will Conduct GATE 2020
- NIOS Recruitment 2018: Application Process Open for 74 Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor Posts
- Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 198 Clerk Posts
- NYKS 2019 Exam date Declared, Check Here