Baruipur Municipality has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Clerk, Typist & Other posts. A total of 18 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Sub Assistant Engineer - 01 Post
Clerk - 02 Posts
Typist - 02 Posts
Driver - 01 Post
Majdoor - 12 Posts
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
Office of the Councillors of Baruipur Municipality,
Kulpi Road, Baruipur,
Kolkata - 700144
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: Baruipur Municipality
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/12/26
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/04
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 24 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 8th Class, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 40,500/-
- Name Of Post: Clerk, Typist & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 18
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 700144
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- E-Book UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- WB Health Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 28 DEIC Manager Vacancy
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 501 Medical & Health Officer (M&HO-I) Posts
- Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 234 Technical and Non-Technical Posts