Belgavi District Court has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Stenographer, Peon & Other posts. A total of 45 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Karnataka
- Organization: Belgavi District Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/19
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/21
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): NILL
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 7th, 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: According to posts
- Name Of Post: Stenographer, Peon & Other
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- OHPC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 115 Trainee Posts
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today