Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Graduate & Diploma Apprentice posts. A total of 221 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Graduate Engg. - 138 Posts
Diploma Engg. - 91 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process. Then, send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“Post Box No-35,
Post office, Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.)
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Organization: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/21
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 14 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Merit list/ Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Graduate Apprentice B.Tech/B.E. in relevant stream.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Apprentice
- Number Of Vacancies: 221
- Employment Type: OTHER
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IOCL में निकली 420 ट्रेंड और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस के विभिन्न पदों पर नौकरी का मौका
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 214 Junior Engineer Posts
- IIT Bombay ने निकाली परियोजना तकनीकी सहायक और अन्य पदों पर जारी की विज्ञप्ति
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Apply for 43 Project Technical Assistant & Various Other Posts
- More Than 50% School Students In India Lack Basic Mathematical Operation Skills: Report