The application process for the BHEL Exams 2019 is to conclude today i.e. May 14, 2019. The BHEL had declared the Date of conducting BHEL Engineers & Supervisors Exam 2019.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 27 posts. BHEL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Engineers & Supervisors Posts. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e May 14, 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For BHEL Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website form April 24, 2019 to May 14, 2019. Aspirants should download the official notification for more details.
Keep an eye on safalta portal to get more latest updates like jobs, admit card and results etc.
- Location: India
- Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/14
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- 200/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates- No fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Engineer Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. Supervisor Full-Time Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts
- IISER Recruitment 2019: Apply for Various Nursing staff/Assistant Posts
- VBSPU Annual Result 2019 Declared, Check Now