Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has invited an application for the recruitment on Trade Apprentice Posts. A total of 443 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Eligible applicants can apply online before the last date. Interested applicants should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the important details including important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Details of Posts BHEL Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of the Posts:443 Posts
How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2019: Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website from 28 Dec 2018 to 19 Jan 2019. Applicants should download the official notification for more details.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/28
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/19
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Merit List/ Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have passed in High School Exam and ITI in related trade.
- Pay Scale: As per the BHEL Notification
- Name Of Post: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 443
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 249403
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- KEAM 2019 First Phase Allotment List to Release Today, Check Details Here
- NBRI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Scientist & Principal Scientist Vacancy
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 for 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 68 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts, Apply online Now