The government of Bihar, Revenue & Land Reforms Department has issued an official notification of 4950 vacant posts. Revenue & Land Reforms Department has invited online applications for the recruitment of Special Survey Amin posts. The application process is concluding today. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting official website (lrc.bih.nic.in) till April 01, 2019.
The applicants who are interested in the posts should check the complete eligibility criteria for more details. The candidates should read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process etc.
CLICK HERE to Visit Offical Website
Details of Posts For Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2019
Posts Name: Special Survey Amin
Total Number of the Posts: 4950 Posts
Category Wise Details of Posts For Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2019
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
How to Apply For Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2018: Eligible applicants may apply online through the official websites on or before the last date i.e April 01, 2019. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Revenue & Land Reforms Department, Govt of Bihar
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/01
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to Category
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Merit.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants should have completed Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon