Bihar Vidhan Parishad has released an official notification stating the Recruitment for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer under advt no./ 01/2019. The advertisement is available on the official website of the council. Various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive.
The application process for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Various Posts Recruitment 2019 will be commenced from July 23, 2019, and conclude on August 12, 2019. The process for submission of application fee will also be held on the same dates.
The willing candidates can apply online by visiting the Bihar Vidhan Parishad official website. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, details of posts etc before applying for the posts.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019:
How To Apply: The willing aspirants can apply online through the official website. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and fill the application form online.
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking Safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: India, Bihar
- Organization: Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/23
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/12
- Starting Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/07/23
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2019/08/12
- Selection Procedure:
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts