Bank of Baroda (BOB) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Specialist Officer posts. A total of 913 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Legal SIII - 20 Posts
Legal SII - 40 Posts
Wealth Management Services -Sales SII - 150 Posts
Wealth Management Services -Sales SI - 700 Posts
Wealth Management Services -Operation SII - 01 Post
Wealth Management Services -Operation SI - 02 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process. No other means of application would be accepted.
- Location: India
- Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/26
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Online Test followed by an Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 600/- & For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Specialist Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 913
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- SBI PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
- SBI Clerk PET 2019 ADMIT CARD Released ,Download Now
- Bank of Baroda SO Interview 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 14 Probationary Manager and Senior Manager Posts