Bank of India (BOI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Office Assistant & various other posts. A total of 13 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Faculty Member - 06 Posts
Office Assistant - 04 Posts
Attendant - 03 Posts
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
The Chairmen RSETI Selection Committee,
C/O Bank of India, Ranchi Zonal Office, IInd Floor,
Pradhan Towers, MG Road, Near Over the bridge,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834001
- Location: India
- Organization: Bank of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/15
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Degree, 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Name Of Post: Office Assistant & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 13
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Postal Code: 834001
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 385 Probationary Clerk Posts
- IBA Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 06 Manager Posts
- IBPS RRB CWE VIII Recruitment 2019 Application Window Open for Officers Scale & Office Assistants Posts
- NHB Assistant Manager Interview 2019 e-Call Letter Released, Download Now