Bombay High Court has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Senior System Officer & System Officer Posts. A total of 199 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Senior System Officer - 40 Posts
- System Officer - 159 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Bombay High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/26
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: According to BHC norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts