The Bombay High Court has invited applications for the posts of the Personal Assistant. The online application begins for a total of 54 vacant posts. According to the official notification, Dates for submission of application form is July 25, 2019. Candidates can fill the application by visiting our given link. The candidates can visit the official website to read the detailed notification and check all important details.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website https://bhc.gov.in form July 11, 2019 to July 25, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Bombay High Court
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based Steno Test, Written Test & Viva voce.
- Application Fees: For All Candidates- Rs. 300/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Personal Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 54
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts