Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts. A total of 147 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 final submission of application form is concluding today, April 10, 2019. The candidates who have applied for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 should visit the official website now to check their application form and make the final submission.
Assistant Engineer - 147 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/19
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/10
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 37 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: General /OBC – Rs. 750/- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech from the recognized university.
- However, check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 147
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies