Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineer posts. A total of 1284 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Assistant Engineer - 1284 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/19
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 1284
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts