Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts. A total of 147 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Assistant Engineer - 147 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/19
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/05
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 37 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: General /OBC – Rs. 750/- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 200/-
- Education Qualification:
Vary according to posts please read official notification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 147
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4442 GDS Vacancy
- TNUSRB SI Posts Recruitment 2019 Application Process Starts Now, Check Details Here