Border Security Forces has announced invitations for recruitment on Constable posts. A total of 1763 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Constable (Tradesmen)
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mention in the notification.
- Location: India
- Organization: Border Security Forces
- Address, If Form Offline: “As Per BSF Recruitment 2019.”
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/03
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 23 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Test & Medical Test.
- Application Fees: As Per BSF Notification 2019
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must be High School passed from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.21700 – 69100/-
- Name Of Post: Constable
- Number Of Vacancies: 1763
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: Apply For 30 Trade Apprentice Posts
- CISF Recruitment 2019: Hurry Up Application Process for 429 Posts of Head Constable To Conclude Today
- UP Police Recruitment 2019:Today Is Last Day To Fill Application Form for Jail Warder Posts
- Indian Navy MR/ SSR/ AA Admit Card 2019 Expected Today, Check How to Download
- RPF Constable 2019 Answer Sheet Out, Check Direct Link Here