Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued an official notification of 198 posts. BSNL Recruitment 2019 is for an appointment of Junior Telecom Officer Posts. The applicants who are interested in the posts should check the complete criteria for more details. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date. The applicants should read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like details of posts, age limit, important dates, application fee, educational qualification, selection process and so on.
Details of Posts For BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019
Posts Name: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Total Number of the Posts – 198 Posts
How to Apply For BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019: Eligible applicants may apply online through the official websites on or before the last date. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the GATE 2019 Score & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ST Rs. 500/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering/Electrical and qualified GATE 2019.
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 40500/-
- Name Of Post: Junior Telecom Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 198
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here