Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has invited applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer posts. A total of 6379 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
BTSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Discipline & Category wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Bihar
- Organization: Bihar Technical Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 37 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Personality Test/ Interview.
- Application Fees: Gen/ OBC- Rs. 200/- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen- Rs. 50/- Bihar Women- Rs.50/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 6379
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Scientific Assistant Posts
- IIT Delhi Invites Online Application for 34 Junior Assistant and Junior Superintendent Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Process for 43 Scientific Assistant Posts
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts