Cotton Corporation of India Limited has invited an application for the recruitment of Office Assistant Posts. Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 09 Oct 2018. It is advised to all the applicants please go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process. Applicants should download the notification to get the more details. Applicants, please check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
Details of Posts For CCI Recruitment 2018
- Office Assistant (A/c)
- Office Assistant (General)
How To Apply For CCI Recruitment 2018:
The willing applicants may appear for Walk-in-Interview Interview along with prescribed application form, Original and self-attested copies of supporting documents at The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.,10th Floor, Sakar I, Opp. Nehru Bridge, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009 on 09 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM. Candidates should read the advertisement notification for more details.
Keep checking the safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and Study Material for the exam.
- Location: Gujarat
- Organization: Cotton Corporation of India Limited
- Interview Date: 2018/10/09
- Maximum Age (in Year): 27 as on 01 Nov 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Application Fees: No application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed Graduation from any recognized University with aggregate 60% marks and 55% marks in case of reserved/PH and also have knowledge of computer as per the respective posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.17000/‐ Per Month
- Name Of Post: Office Assistant Posts
- Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
- Postal Code: 380009
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts