Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram has released an advertisement notification inviting applications for recruitment on Manager, Engineer and various other posts. Before applying for the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018, the candidates should go through the notification released on the official website. All the details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned on safalta education portal as well.
No of Posts: 74
Name of Post: Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
Details of Posts:
Project Manager 01
Project Engineer 53
Project Assistant 03
Project Technician (Diploma) 16
Project Technician (ITI) 01
How to Apply: Online applications are invited for the recruitment drive. To apply for the recruitment process the aspirants should visit the official website to download the official notification. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to fill the detailed application form.
Application Begins: 11 July 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 25 July 2018
Last date for receiving print-out of application: 31 July 2018
Date & Time of Written Exam: 19 August 2018
Date for Interview: 04 to 07 Sep 2018
- Location: Kerala
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/07/25
- Exam Date: 2018/08/19
- Important Dates: Interview will be conducted from 04 Sep to 07 Sep 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have Diploma, ITI, B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree (Relevant Disciplines), M.E/ M.Tech to apply for the recruitment.
- Name Of Post: Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 74
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Dena Bank FLCC Recruitment 2018: Apply Offline Before 16 July
- CEL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 33 Manager & Other Various Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018: Apply For Two Chartered Accountant Vacancy